ADSOL UK are a genuine 24/7 company, operating throughout the UK & Ireland at times to suit customer production schedules. We are only a phone call away, day or night, should you require advice and essential spare parts, or an engineers on-site assistance with your hot glue equipment.
How often should you have your tanks serviced?
There is no definitive number but generally speaking anywhere between 1 and 3 times per year is good practice. This number depends on a number of things but mostly:
- The type of adhesive you use
- Whether you are using the correct filtration
- The type of application, packaging etc.
- The surrounding work environment
- How often the machine is used
- How well the system is looked after on-site
- How well trained the operators are
So how much does it cost?
We are available 24/7; but we maintain a fixed hourly rate for travel & labour,
which means that when it comes to glue tank servicing, with ADSOL you won’t pay any extra for:
- Out of hours machine servicing or support
- Weekends machine servicing or support
- Bank holidays machine servicing or support
So our customers enjoy the benefits of:
- NO additional call out fee
- NO additional out of hour’s rate
- NO additional mileage charge
ADSOL UK provides its competitive fixed price service guarantee. So, for example, there is NO additional cost for servicing done outside of your usual business hours, nor beyond the price agreed and quoted beforehand. Our fixed servicing price includes; all travel, labour and filters. All our work is guaranteed.
“Prevention is better than a cure”
The essence of what we do is maintenance & technical support.
We have a growing customer base who trust ADSOL UK to provide preventative maintenance on their equipment.
We have comprehensive preventative maintenance agreements with many of our customers who want to ensure the optimum operation of their glue systems. We provide bespoke service agreements to suit customers’ equipment, environment and production/maintenance schedules.
After each service, the customer receives a full technical report detailing the work carried out.
Phone us today and ask to speak with our Service Department.
UK Service Repair Centre
ADSOL UK operate a fully equipped workshop for customers who prefer to send us their systems or parts for repair, service or inspection. We can inspect, clean and repair or refurbish complete systems and individual parts including applicators. After the work is done the customer receives a full report.
We are also able to offer test and demonstration equipment for hot melt adhesive trials should a customer or adhesive supplier require testing of adhesive to be beaded or swirled onto sample products.
So in summary:
- ADSOL Engineers available 24/7
- Professional service & preventative maintenance agreements
- Technical Excellence
- Servicing to Nordson hot melt equipment
- Telephone and line-side support
- All parts and labour guaranteed for 12 months
- UK stock holding of essential parts for next day delivery